What’s on IELTS?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a comprehensive standardized test to assess a non-native’s proficiency in English language. The test takes 3 hours to complete and focuses on the four crucial areas of English language: listening, reading, writing and speaking. IELTS has two versions: General Training Version and Academic Version. Individuals can opt for any version depending on their academic, visa or professional requirements.
Why prepare for IELTS?
• IELTS is your doorway to international colleges to pursue your dream career.
• Global exposure.
• Access to high level of job opportunities across the world.
• Outstanding growth prospects.
• To get familiar with the format and to increase your odds of scoring higher.
• To know what to expect on the final day.
|Content||Number of Items||Number of Sections||Duration|
|Regular Large Groups||4 hours per week||12 pm to 9:30 pm||20hrs+ 2hrs EXTRA||AED 900|
|Regular Small Groups||4 hours per week||12 pm to 9:30 pm||20hrs+ 2hrs EXTRA||AED 1,350|
|One to One class||Flexible||12 pm to 9:30 pm||20hrs+ 2hrs EXTRA||AED 4,600|